Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last day of school - Now the real work begins




Today (Wednesday) was last day in school for the kids so they were extra excited and put on their best clothes and combed their hair ;) Yesterday, Sofia got her luggage bag that she's gonna have when they go to Sweden, and she brought that to school to show everybody. Her old backpack is all worn out so it was OK that she brought this one. It has the Powerpuff girls on it and it's so cute, pink of course ;)
Sadly, it was raining so we had to take the car but we didn't go very far until we had to turn around cause we had forgot the presents for the teachers ;)
They were out at 12 so I didn't have so much time to do anything at home but I looked up Pearl Harbour and LOST places for our Hawaii trip, can't believe it's only 2 days left!!
When I picked up the kids, everyone was really happy. The school yard was filled with excited kids who were starting their summer break. Filip had got a marathon t-shirt cause he manage to run one in this challenge they have been having all spring, and both him and Sofia had got a medal because of their (mine) good work with the fitness calenders they had to handle in every month. The atmosphere was just great!
We walked back home but when we were halfway, Sofia realized that she had forgot all her books and papers that she had made. So, instead of making lunch, we went back to school when we came home. We were a bit too slow, cause her teacher had already sent home the stuff with Elise so we went there instead but they weren't home.
We had noodle soup for lunch and after I was nice so we watched a movie, Ratatouille. Apparently the kids didn't want to see the end cause they started to fight instead so I stopped the movie and forced them outside instead. Filip was just doing nothing I told him so he had to stay at his room instead. It was just so hard and annoying, now I really got a taste of what's coming when they come back for Sweden. I've been spoiled for these 9 months so I think I'll die after the first week!
We were outside for a little while and then I went with Sofia to Jasmine but she wasn't home. I played Monopoly with Filip one more time and when Jonas and Lotta came home they wanted to go out for dinner but I said no thanks cause I was just so tired after this LONG and PAINFUL day, I wanted to start my packing and just be alone.
I went to Anna's place and played with her boys. Me and Lance had a laser sword fight and it was really fun. I was Darth Vader and I tried to get him over to the dark side but I couldn't, and he beat me all the time even though I in the end became Darth Maul and had two laser sword ;)
When she was off we went to Emilie's place to watch Happy Town. We stopped at Fred Meyer and bought some sandwiches since we hadn't had dinner jet.
Ramona was there but we had got the time wrong so we were there one hour early but it was OK cause we talked instead and that's always nice.
I was not so tired when I got home, even though it was almost 12, so I just updated my soccer team site, "Team Cowboy" Really cool, here U have the game schedule and can reply if U are playing or not. Really good! And I checked some other stuff before I turned out the light and prepared for an even longer day that was waiting for me tomorrow!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment