Friday, June 11, 2010

Sex and the City 2


Today (Thursday) I did nothing during the day. I just laid in the sofa, had my computer next to me and watched a lot of FRIENDS episodes. I'm still sick and today it actually got worse, why?
I red through the travel guide of Oahu that I got from Kadda and there were so many cool stuff and so many beautiful places. It feels so unreal that in 8 days I'll be going to Hawaii. It's like a dream come true and I can't tell U how excited and happy I am that I got this opportunity. Anyone else who wants to be an au pair? :)
Since it was Thursday, I didn't have to pick up Agnes so I brought some snack for the kids and we stayed at the school and played for about an hour. It was good for me, cause I didn't have to do anything. I just sat there with my Ipod and listened to my new songs that I downloaded. Nice!
Back home we did home work and Sofia made a gift for her teacher, Ms Lailey, who is getting married this weekend. She had to draw two pictures, one that described what made a good wife and the other one what made a good husband. A lot of kisses made a good wife and buying flowers to the wife made a good husband ;) She really knows what makes a great marriage ;)
Filip was bored and had a hard time thinking of sth to do by himself when I was helping Sofia. Instead he was just annoying us and just got on my nerves...he has so many toys but nothing is good enough for him!
Lotta and Jonas came home early and I played backgammon with Filip once when I made dinner at the same time.
Kadda and me had decided to watch Sex and the City 2 today since we are the only ones who didn't see it yet, but I got worse during the day so I told her that I couldn't go. But then I thought of it, and I really wanted to see the movie and I think there will be no time next week, so I took some painkillers, talked to Kadda and then picked her up.
We stopped at Cheesecake and she bought a cheesecake to eat at the cinema and then we went to get our tickets. When we came, there were not so many people but when the movie started there was a lot, nearly almost girls ;) Just a few guys, probably boyfriends ;)
The movie was good, really sweet and funny and I'm glad that we went. It was a bit long but I love the clothes and all the luxury places they go to, I so wanna be rich ;)
I drove Kadda home and then went straight to bed cause I was really tired and my throat was not that funny.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment