Monday, June 7, 2010

Movie night



Today (Friday) I was a bit early at the gym cause I took the car since it was raining so I spend 20 minutes on the cross trainer before I did my yoga. It was very nice and today there was a sub for the teacher so it was fun with a different work out. After the pass, I spend 20 minutes on the stair machine and it was so hard! It felt like I was dying ;) But it felt so good after and the shower was heavenly!
I had a good lunch, noodle soup ;), and watched friends until it was time to pick up the kids.
Christopher came home with us and had a play date with Filip who finally got someone who wanted to play Monopoly with him ;) I walked with Sofia to Jasmine so she also could play some and this was so nice for me ;) I was on my computer and did some laundry that needed to be done.
Lotta and Jonas went out on dinner tonight so I worked late. Me and the kids ate pasta and meatballs before we had some chips and coke watching TV. We saw a old movie called Time Bandits and it was about some dwarfs traveling through time, robbing everyone. It was really old and the kids thought it was scary, I thought it was just weird.
Anna and Emilie came before I had put the kids to bed cause we were gonna watch "Dear John" with the rest of the girls. I put the kids to bed and then Ramona and Kadda came as well. Emilie had brought short cake, strawberries and whipped cream. Do I have to tell how good it was ;) Anna and Emilie REALLY liked the whipped cream, U can see that on the pictures ;)
The movie was cute and the guy was so HOT!!! It's about a boy and a girl that fall in love during spring break but they have just 2 weeks together cause he's going back to the army. They promise to write and always be together and then U get to follow how everything develops after he extending his duty. It was good but the end was crappy. I liked it cause it's a really nice love story and cause he's HOT! ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment