Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bellevue and soccer practise

Today (Tuesday) I went to Bellevue for the first time, and actually two times the same day.
Bellevue is another town that is between Redmond and Kirkland. The three towns is like a triangle to each other, and it's very easy to go there. This morning I went by car because I had to go to a sport store to buy new shinguard and soccer socks, because he has mislaid his older ones, and today is practise. The store was awesome. It had equipment for almost every type of sports and there were a lot to choose from. I also decided to get myself some soccer equipment so I bought a pair of shoes, shinguard and socks. All of the brand Nike! Hahah...I was like: "Hm, if I get shoes and shinguard from Nike, I also have to have socks from Nike" But I think the socks are to narrow so I probably have to bye new ones anyway. =)
One good thing was that it was really cheap. I got everything for like 40 dollars! Maybe 300 Swedish crones! Me like =)
So at six we went to soccer practise and this time the head coach wasn't there so me and coach Kim held the practise. I got the goalkeepers again, but this time we had like our own practise. They needed to practise of follow trough if they rush out to get the ball. So I dribbled the ball and they should take it. It was fun, but also a bit frustrating not be able to instruct very well. But I hope they learned something, they said they did but you never know.
After practise I had to rush in to the shower, grab something to eat and then go to the bus. I went back in to Bellevue and for the weekly aupair meeting at Starbucks. Lots of aupairs go there every Tuesday just to hang out and meet new friends. I went with Kadda and Ramona, but I had to wait like an half an hour because they were lost. I think that will be our signature, someone is always lost =)
Inside I met a few new people and actually one girl who also lives here in Kirkland. She was really glad finally find someone from here town. Her name is Heather and we are probably gonna do something this weekend. It was a really good evening and I took the bus back home at like 10:30 and needed to ask two guys if I were at the right bus ;) One of them asked me if I were from Germany because of my dialect. I got pissed off, I'm not a German! ;)....Or maybe my dialect has been affected by Kadda and Ramona! ;)
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment