Thursday, September 10, 2009

A long day!


Today (yesterday) was a long day. I haven't get used to step up at 7 and not be in bed until 11:30 pm. But one thing is good about that, you have time to do so many things.
This morning was no different from the others: made porridge for the kids, had a sandwich myself, dressed the kids, brushed their teeth and took them to school. I also went jogging directly after leaving them at school, and this time I found a better way with not so many up hills. It's really nice to run by the water and I also went out on the landing-stage and watched out of the water. Oh, it felt good. And I'm really proud of myself that I manage to go out and run today as well. Usually I do it one time and than I'm sick of it =)
When I got home I started to decorate my room because now I had nails so I could put up my posters on the wall. And off course they were pictures on my favourite vampire. I guess I don't have to write his name ;) I also put up a map over Washington state and the butterflies I had bought earlier that hangs from the roof. It turned out really well and now I'm just waiting for a screwdriver so I can put up my curtains. ( I just have to remember to ask Henrik =))
Today the kids finished school at 2 pm so it was a short day. And Agnes was also finishing early so I went home around 12:40 pm. And I have manage to erase all my songs on my ipod. i don't know what's with me and anything electric, but in some way I always get myself in to a mess. But I'm trying to fix it with the computer and maybe Katharina can share her songs.
After school we went directly to the library and the park. Filip has been reading during the summer and because he had red 1000 minutes! We went to get his reward at the library. He got one free pizza at pizza hut and a bag full of colouring stuff, like crayons, markers etc. He was really glad.
We also went to the park and played there for a while. I made the mistake and said yes to play tag. I played for like two tags and than I was exhausted. So I said "let's play hide and seek instead" fortunately they said yes.
Back home I helped Filip with his homework and Sofia made my hair pretty. She also put on her princess dress and she was really cute.
For dinner we had broccoli gratin with bacon. The kids love broccoli so it was a hit.
This evening I went to Redmond (this time with a GPS) and I saw Kadda and a new girl, Ramona. She is also German and has already been in the US for a year but has extend her visit. But she change family, she was in New York before. She was really nice and we sat at a Starbucks and just talked. Then we had to fill the car up with gas, again! And I don't like it. I wish they would fill up the car for me, but they don't =( I have to go in to the store and act like a fol...but everyone is so nice so it's not so bad.
When I got home I was really tired, it's hard being up so long and doing things all day. But I guess I'll get use to that as well. I usually sleep long in the morning and also goes to bed kind of early. I really like sleeping! But I can't sleep away my year here so I just have to adapt!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment