Monday, September 7, 2009

What a Swedish day!!


Today it's been all about Sweden!! We went to IKEA!! My favourite place. It was me, Lotta and the kids who went to Renton where the huge department store where you can find anything, and off course it has the Swedish colours everywhere.
We left Filip and Sofia in the playroom ( it's more fun for them and we can shop in peace and quiet =)) Then we just walked around and looked at every kitchen table, sofa, chair, lamp you name it. And I enjoyed every minute, it felt like home =)
After an hour we picked up the kids and headed for the restaurant where they served Swedish meatballs!! With mashed potatoes, gravy and lingonberry jam! Oh, it was delicious =) And for dessert a Daim almond cake, can it be better? =)
Then we continued our walk along the revolutionary road and seek for more delicious things to buy.
My catch, for today, was: flower wall stickers to make my room more personally, curtains with birches (so nice!), a wire to put up my curtains on, cards with different cakes on, cards with ducks on, a glass for my make up brushes and a folder for all my papers and magazines. I'm so glad for all my things because now I can make my room more personally. The flower were in really bright colours so they'll be a great contrast to the all the white in the room. But it was kind of hard to put them up on the wall because they just fall down so I had to work with it for a while. Maybe they all fall down in the morning =)
The curtains I must have a screwdriver to put them up and I will ask Henrik (a friend to the family) if I can borrow one. But I think it will be really cool because the curtains where awesome and in between I will put up the card I bought. I will give you a picture when it's all done.
Now I will go upstairs and try to read all my papers I've got and maybe do some planning about tomorrow. and I'm planning to start my exercising tomorrow, we'll see how that goes =)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra


1 comment: