Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nothing special

Today has been a regular day, with no special things. I went to the gym (it's getting a standard phrase here ;)) and I tried a step class with a lot of coordination. Was fun but a bit hard to keep up with the instructor. I stood there like a question mark some times but I think it'll be better after a few times, just like the Yoga.
It rained a lot so there was no soccer practise for Filip. I really need to think of things to do when we are inside. And we probably will be further on cause now it's getting colder and more raining. I'll sit down tomorrow and think of things to do.
I also had time to clean my room and upload some pictures from this month on facebook. Hope you can see them!
I went to the Starbucks meeting in Bellevue and met some friends. It's nice to just talk with others and to hear what they've been up to the last week. But I didn't stay very long cause I got a ride home with Heather, the girl from New Zealand that also lives here in Kirkland. I went to Bellevue by bus, and almost missed to get off ;) Didn't really see where I were!
Bianca, another aupair, told me she's playing soccer here in a mixed team. And she's also joining another team with just women. I'll maybe go and watch her play this Sunday and I'll see if it's something for me as well. And maybe I'll call the soccer knowing women as well ;)
Lets hope I have more to tell tomorrow!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment