Saturday, September 19, 2009

A free Saturday


Saturday! Often means that you can sleep long in the morning but I haven't got use to the kids going up so early so I can't fall back to sleep if I wake up. And it also feels like everyone else except me are awake and then I can't stay in bed longer. But tomorrow they are going to the Swedish school, so I can sleep how long I want ;)
But tomorrow is also the first monthly activity with the aupair organisation. We are going in to Seattle and we are suppose to go on like sightseeing and find different things by ourselves. It will be fun.
So, back to today. Yesterday me, Kadda and Ramona decided to go shopping today. And so we did =) We went to Bellevue that has a huge shopping mall. It was so cool just go and look in all stores and at all people. And that was what I did cause I didn't have so much money ;) And I haven't really found any store I like yet. Lotta told me it takes a while to get to know the American brand but then you can't live without them =)
But when you are in a mall, you really can find cute guys to watch ;) We were in a skateboard store and the staff in there, jummie ;) Kadda and Ramona tried on many things and I was just: "You don't need to rush, take your time in the changing room. I just stay out here and enjoying the view!" So I'll definitely will go back there and maybe bye a skateboard =)
We didn't have time to go through all the stores because the others had other things to do but I stayed a bit longer but then I was to tired of all the people so I went home. With only a belt. But it was a cool belt ;)
Earlier, when I should take the bus to Bellevue, the regularly bus stop was closed. Because they will build a new one. I tried to read the map of how to get to the temporary stop but off course I went the wrong direction. When I went back, pissed off because I had to walk the whole way back, a worker directed me to the right place. But off course I just missed the bus and had to wait for like minutes. So I was a bit late to Bellevue, but so was Ramona so it was OK.
Filip had his first soccer game today. And as the great coach I am, I went shopping instead ;) But they had play really good and won with two goals. Filip had actually scored two and I'm so proud =) I'll go next time.
Now I just sit in the sofa with Lotta and Jonas. We all have a computer in our lap and we are watching TV at the same time. A Saturday night as it should be ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra
ps. the picture is of our house and the view down the street. You can see the water! ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment