Friday, September 18, 2009

A real soccermum!


Today (Thursday) I finally got to drive the Accura, the minivan! And I felt like a real soccer mum =)
Both Filip and Sofia had play dates today. Christopher and Elise came home with us after school because their mum where out of town and their dad worked. They are in my kids class and Christopher is in Filip's soccer team as well. So I had four kids in the car and at home today so I really felt like a soccer mum, and I think I would be a good one =)
I'm really gonna make the kids have more play dates. What a easy way of getting them activated, and I didn't have to do a thing ;) They just went off and played with each other and didn't bother the others. I made sure they got a snack and then I could read a book at the sofa. =)
Thursdays means soccer practise for Filip and me. So I put all kids in the car and we went to the park where "the Cobras" have their practise. Today I was in charge of the stretching! That was what I did, feel really needed ;) But I guess I do some good because the coach hasn't told me to go home yet ;)
This morning I were really good, I think. I cleaned up in my room =)...It was to messy to hang out for the house cleaner ;) so I made an effort and vacuum-cleaned and sorted my papers on the floor.
After dinner I went downtown, grabbed a Coffey and a chocolate chip Cookie, and watched a baseball game. I'm not sure if it was like a league or just for fun. But I think it was a good game, and there were a lot of eye candy ;)
I don't really know the game full out but I tried to get a better picture of it. It's confusing and I think the best is if someone can sit with me during a game and answer my questions. Anybody? =)
It became really cold so I didn't stay the whole game, and also the referee (who seemed a bit retard) tried to talk to me and he had so strong accent, that I couldn't understand a word ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment