Monday, September 14, 2009

The start of my third week!


This is my third week here! Can you believe it? It felt like yesterday I arrived in New York and was a confused little girl, don't knowing what I put my self up to. Now I'm a little less confused and trying to figure out what I put my self up to =)
Today has been really nice in a softish kind of way. (don't know if softish is a word but I think you get it ;)) I have my morning routines I do every morning and I also went jogging today. It's much harder here because I have to stop at almost every crossing to wait for green light and it's much more strenuous to have to stop and start all the time.
I had lunch with Jacob today, the Swedish guy I met at the orientation in New York, that also lives here in Seattle. he came here to Kirkland and we ate in a Italian restaurant. I had lasagna and he had a Cesar salad. It was good and we had a great time. I think =) I know I had.
Before I went home I had a look in a shop with antiques that's going to close. They had so many things, it took forever to go through every thing they had. Several display cases with a lot of jewelleries and other small, nice nicknack's. They also had a lot of books but I bought three old, black and white photographs of people in their everyday life. They were beautiful and it's kind of fascinating knowing that these are real people just like us. Unfortunately they couldn't tell me when and where the pictures were taken but it's fun to imagine something own.
After school we went to the park and played. Filip and Sofia ride their bikes there and we brought a football and off course the stamp rocket. Me and Filip played with the ball and Sofia played with a boy she knew from school.
This was a great day that's gonna end with another episode of the Swedish Idol. I'm on the fourth!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra
ps. I had to attach a photo of Ebba, she has so pretty eyes ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment