Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally finished!




I'm finally finished with my room. Our, maybe not finished but I've put up my curtains and the cards I bought at IKEA. Oh, it turned out really good. And with the flowers and the posters it feels cosy and really like my room!
Today I had my last work-out with Sonia. It was good and I feel sad now that I'll not gonna see her again but I think I will manage without her. And I she's still gonna be at the gym so I'll certainly see her several times but not that close as during a work-out. But she was really nice, she gave me a name of a under aged club and that seemed really good. I hope we can go out clubbing this weekend.
Jonas bought a motorcycle today as well. A blue Kawasaki, don't ask me anything more cause I'm a retard when it comes to vehicles ;) But I'm glad for him, he has really longed for it and it has been some problem but finally he has one.
Sofia brought Cupcakes to her class today, because of her birthday yesterday, so I brought them when they had snack time. I also got one and stayed a while to sing Happy Birthday with the class and see when they had sharing time. It was really fun and the teacher is so nice and the kids love her.
All in all, it's been a good start of the week!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Nu ser det mycket bättre ut. Inredning är din grej!
    Ha det gott. Kram

    ReplyDelete