Thursday, September 10, 2009

A sick kid, a bank account and a nap!


Today Filip was sick so he was home from school and spend the day with me instead. I didn't have to walk Sofia to school either because Jonas did that. I can make that as an excuse for not running today, but I actually choose not to because my thighs would have kill me if I did =) I will go tomorrow again. I promise!
Filip pretty much handle himself and after I've tried to fix my music on my ipod, I went to the bank to open a bank account. The bank is the "Bank of America" (what else ;)) and I manage to do everything by myself! I'm so proud! Well off course I didn't do "everything" myself because I don't work at the bank, but fortunately a really nice man did. Who I forgot the name on =) but I'll meet him tomorrow again to make my first deposit and start my Internet bank. Oh, I'm good! =)
The rest of the day I spend some time with Filip. We had that delicious noodle soup, we red LasseMajas dektektivbyra, we did a puzzle, I made him write two thank you card from his birthday and we played with lego. That's about everything I had time to do before I started my pick-up drive. And I'm so sad that my ipod is not working with me. It's like it got it's own life, and chooses the songs to have by itself. Tomorrow I will really sit down and make it work the way I want to. Because I can listen to it when I'm in the car so it would be great if I could listen to the music I wanted.
When Sofia got home we made dinner and than we went out and the kids took their bikes and ride them down the street and we picked and ate strawberries that grows just down the street. Jummie! =) It was really nice weather today so it was good being outside after a long day inside.
Lotta and Jonas came home earlier today, and with the Acura! The car that Lotta broke had now been fixed and you couldn't tell there had been anything wrong with it. So cool! That means we now have two cars!
Tonight I put the kids to bed because Jonas was away playing squash and Lotta had a meeting at the kids school. It's really no problem putting them to bed. First we red a chapter of Sune and then one from LasseMajas Dektektivbyra. It's really fun reading to them because I also like these books and now I have an excuse to read them =)
Oh I so want to have ice cream, NOW!! Tomorrow (direct after my jogging) I'll probably go and buy some Ben and Jerry =)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

ps. we are going to Leavenworth this weekend for the camping trip. Google it! =) ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment