Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So warm!


Today, Tuesday, I took the kids to school (as usual) and then went to the gym to have some cardio work-out on my own. Felt so cool having a gym card, felt like a pro....hahah, or not ;)
I took a walk on the cross trainer for 40 minutes and then 20 miners on the regular running machine. It felt great, but I wonder how I feel tomorrow =)
Today was really hot, and I love it ;) After school we went to a park and stayed there all afternoon until soccer practice. We played soccer, played tag at the playground. They had a funny carousel that could spun really fast. Sofia liked it a lot and even though she fell off every time, she went up again.
At practise today, I was really active. I participated the whole practise and I were a player in one team. Jippie! hahah It really feels like it was a long time since I played =) I want to play!!!
Jonas and Lotta are at a birthday party right now, so I was the one that put the kids to bed and we red small stories of Astrid Lindgren. I really like her, and it's great to read something I know about.
So I missed the aupair meeting today but I will go next time.
Otherwise it hasn't been such a exciting day, ate in front of the TV at lunch! =)
Now I'm watching That's 70's Show, it's awesome ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra
ps. the other picture is from the tour in Seattle last Sunday.ds

No comments:

Post a Comment