Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Work out!


Monday, again! I think it feels like there is just Mondays and Fridays, the week goes by so fast. I have soon been her a month! It's crazy, I almost get stressed that I won't have time to do everything I want ;)
This morning (Monday) I had my first real work-out with my PT. Her name is Sonia and is really nice. She had made a program with 10 different exercises for the whole body and we started with some double exercises where I worked with two muscles group at the same time, like arms and legs. But I think I was a bit nervous combined with the bad air in the gym and movements my body is not use to, I almost fainted ;) That's how good my form is =)
But then we slowed down and I just focused at one muscle group at the time and that went much better. We worked through the whole body, but most focusing on my upper body cause as a soccer player I have worked a lot with my legs and less with my arms and back.
Afterwards it felt great and I was really tired. I haven't gone to the gym that much so my body isn't use to it, yet! But it will!
I have my next appointment with Sonia this Thursday but I will go back tomorrow and on Wednesday to do some cardio work out. Cause you have to let your muscles rest for maybe 24-48 hours =) Sonia said, she's my new guru =)
After school me, Filip and Sofia went to the nearest park cause it was so nice weather. There me and Filip first made his homework and then we off course played soccer. Sofia joined us but then she went to the playground.
It's really good that we can go to a park cause I like being outside and there is much to do for the kids. They don't sit at home all the time and are moving. That's great!
After the kids had went to bed, me and Lotta went to Bellevue Square Mall cause she needed to reclaim a sweater and I wanted to go back to that skateboard store ;) I'm actually thinking of getting a watch from there, a pink one off course ;) So this time I had to touch it, maybe next time I buy it ;)
It was cool going to a mall at 8 pm, I'm not use to that. Here, the stores closes at like 10 pm. In Sweden it's like 6 pm. It's so different. But I can totally understand it here. I mean, Lotta and Jonas work to 5:30 pm, then they get home and want to spend some time with the kids and after they go to bed, it's a great time going to the mall. You definitely can use more of the day that way.
We ended the night with some cheesecake in front of Ali G, he's really crazy and the cheesecake was really good!
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment