Saturday, September 19, 2009

PT and my first cinema visit!


Oh holy Friday!
Today I had my first meeting with my own PT ;)...I feel like a celeberty..hahha..today we just sat down and talked because she wanted to get to know me and what I wanted from my exercising. She also took all my measures and then she told me my body fat! That was an experience ;)...but it's good to know where I am when I start and where I'll be when I finish. But it's not my primary goal with my gym card. I want to stay in shape and work with the muscles that I don't use when I play soccer. But everything seemed great and Sonia, my PT ;), was really nice so I think this will be awesome! So I'll have my first work out at Monday. She will then help me to build up a program that fits me.
Today I made lasagna for the family, and this was my first time! It was actually good and we ate the whole plate =) But I have trouble put flavour to the food I make. It don't taste that much. But it's better to put some extra after than too much. I think ;)
Because it's Friday we went to Vertical World directly after school to climb the walls. I left the kids and me and a mother went and grabbed a Coffey. Her name is Linda and is also Swedish. She seemed to knew a lot of people because when I said I wanted to play soccer she just called a women and said "Hey, I have a Swedish girl who wants to play soccer. What can you do?" And she's gonna check around and then come back to me. I hope she has anything for me because I really start to miss soccer!!
Tonight I went to Kadda and Ramona and we went to a movie! We saw Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston and it was really sad! I didn't expect it to be that sad. It's about a guy who lost his wife in a car accident and now helps other people to handle the death of a loved one. It was really awful to hear the different stories and see how he struggled to go through the loss of his wife. I can tell you my eyes weren't dry many minutes! But it was good also, I love Jennifer Aniston. I think she's so good.
I think we had someone trying to flirt with us when we bough popcorn but I didn't understand that he talked to me so I think he gave up ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment