Thursday, September 24, 2009

A tough day!



Oh my god, I'm so tired. Today, Thursday, I had my second meeting with Sonia and this time I was really prepared. I had porridge for breakfast and I wormed up at the treadmill and felt really good. Not nervous or dizzy ;) and it was a really good work out. I could barely walk afterwards! The shower was so nice hahah ;) Sonia is really cool, she is gonna ask her sister about under aged clubs so maybe I get a good tip of where to go dancing when you are too young ;)
She also talked about my future in the club, and she thinks it's best if I continue with some sessions with her cause she thinks I won't be able to push my self or know other things to do beside her things. I don't know. One part of me says that's best to keep meting her cause I know I will have a tough time working with the machines by myself, but on the other hand it was not fun hearing that she doesn't think I can do it on my own. I have the next session on Monday, so I'll see what I decides to do.
When I had dragged myself home after the gym, I fall asleep immediately ;) and I slept for like an hour! I was so tired! Felt like I had been awake for a whole decade.
Tonight Lotta and Jonas were at a concert with the Killers so I had to babysit again. And the kids have been pretty demanding today. And it didn't help that I was tired and on top of that it was soccer practice today and it was like the boys had had candy or something cause they had all that energy just bubbled out of their ears. And didn't want to listen just play with each other and didn't focus at all.
It was so nice to come home, have dinner, and put the kids to bed. By the way, my mashed potatoes were the worst I've ever made. Like glue! But the kids ate it and liked it so I guess it was good.
Now I'm watching "Kvarteret Skatan", a Swedish comedy show. It's so funny!
Hopefully I'll meet Kadda and Ramona tomorrow, I haven't get together with them all week!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment