Thursday, September 24, 2009

A day in the park


Today, Wednesday, I decided to have a relaxing day, without any work-out. It was nice! ;)
When I had left the kids at school, I went back home and slept for two hours ;) I really needed it cause I'm still very tired. I don't think my body has adapted yet, but I hope it will soon cause I don't wanna be tired every day!
I did some of the regular stuff, like the laundry, the dishes and made the kids beds but then I though it was to nice weather outside to stay indoors so I went down to the water. On my way I stopped at a really cute bakery called Sweet Cake where they make the cutest cupcakes. I bought a triple chocolate dream and then went to Starbucks and had a Frappacino made of Vanilla bean, the cream one! And I can tell you this: It's delicious. It's more like a milkshake actually and there's a lot of whipped cream, so probably not healthy but who cares? I'll go to the gym tomorrow ;)
So I went down to the waterfront and sat there and red my handbook for a Washington drivers licence, have to do it soon. And just enjoyed the sun and all the other people that had come to spend a nice lunch by the water.
Every Wednesday the kids finish school at 2 pm so I picked them up and we walked home this time. Then we packed a bag and went to the park. I don't want them to be inside when it's so nice weather and they were fine by going to the park. Actually they ride their bikes, and Filip is getting really good at his new bigger bike. In the beginning it was a bit unsteady but now it's good.
We were gonna meet up with Jonas and Lotta in the park after they had finished working, so we stayed for about 4 hours! It was so nice and we did all kind of things like: played soccer, red, climbed in trees and on the playground, flew with Filip's airplane and played with Sofia's stuffed animals (the cat is called Maja and the bear is called Banana peel ;)) We had a lot of fun but in the end the kids got a bit cranky and I think maybe it was too long time in the park. But when mum and dad came they were at a better mood and we all went to get some dinner at Zeke's Pizza! It was really good and it was so nice outside. Can you believe it, it's in the end of September and I have had shorts and a tank top all day, and also in the evening. It's crazy, but I like it!
When we got home the kids went to bed and I went back to town and watched some baseball and red the last of my handbook. I think I'm ready for the test now. Just have to go through some numbers again, maybe on Friday? We'll see.
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment