Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh Friday!


It's Friday! I love Fridays, even though I worked almost all day =)
Neither this morning I took the kids to school. Jonas was working at home and he wanted to walk with them. That meant I could finish a excavator of LEGO that Filip had started =) I can really get stuck with that kind of things. I find it to be as a challenge, you know to find all the right pieces and make it fit together. It's fun, but only if you got a plan to go after.
But I couldn't sit with that the hole day, so I forced my self to leave it and went out for my third jogging round! And this time I found a really good way, that didn't have so many up hills. That's the most important here, it doesn't matter where you run, as long there is as few up hills as possible. =)
I went back to the bank to make my first deposit and to start my online bank. The nice guy helped me again, and again I have forgotten his name. ;) was a short one...like Rob or maybe Bob?..never mind. He helped me so now I can make deposits, I can take out money and I can move money between a saving account and my visa account. The visa card will come in the mail some time next, I think, and then it's time for some real shopping!! hahah...I'm kiddin mum ;)...but it will be easier, not having so much money in my wallet.
Today it has been about 30-35 degrees so a trip down to the water was a very good idea I got during the day. I also took the opportunity to by my very first Ben and Jerry ice cream and it was delicious. Even though it melted very fast in the sun. I took three flavours: mint, strawberry cheesecake and some with toffee and chocolate chips. They were all very good but my favourite was mint...jummie! To bad it's kind of expensive, but I guess you can give yourself a reward after a jogging round. =)
Back home I watched Friends, again, ate and finished Filip's Lego! I also made the dough for the pizza me and the kids had tonight. It was only me and the kids because Jonas and Lotta was invited to a Swedish crayfish party, so I had to babysit. But it was fine for me, because I'm really exhausted after this week.
Directly after school it was indoor climbing again. It's one and a half an hour they are at the facility but they are only climbing for maybe 40 minutes or so. The rest of the time they are just playing and I don't think the teachers are so engaged. But we'll see if it gets better and if the kids wants to continue. But it's kind of cool to watch all the climbers that are good. They just hangs there, in one arm like it's the most normal in the world. I don't think that's something for me. I'm a bit afraid of heights, so I'm glad I just there to watch.
We made the pizza when we got home. Filip had olives and mushrooms at his part, Sofia had mushrooms and I had minced meet and mushrooms at mine. This was the first pizza I made and I think it was OK. The kids ate it, and that's a good sign ;)
We saw Disney's Pinocchio but after a while Sofia and I went upstairs to read instead because she thought it was a bit scary. And I do to, so it was cosier upstairs!
Now the kids are asleep and I sit here all by myself. Planning to watch an episode of the Swedish Idol and then also go to bed. I want to be rested tomorrow when we go camping!!



Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment