Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A gymcard and a library card!


Today (Wednesday) I didn't run in the morning, I've made Wednesdays my free day ;) but instead I first went to the library and got myself a library card! I couldn't verify my address here in the US, so I were only allowed to borrow two books, but as soon as I can prove my address here I get full freedom =) Today I borrowed two books for Filip to read because he needs to practise. There weren't so much to choose from because it is just a temporary library. The real one is being renovated. But these were good for now.
I also went to the 24 hours fitness center here in Kirkland and signed up for membership. I got a tour from Branden, who was from Australia and had a great accent ;). He showed me the different part of the gym and told me about the membership. It seems really cool, and they had a lot to offer. Both like instructed passes and personal trainers that could help you get going. When we were finished with all the paper work he needed my checkbook to get the account number, and off course I didn't have that with me! So it was just to hurry back home and get that stupid book and then all the way back to the gym. But then all was settled! So on Friday I have my first meeting with my PT (personal trainer ;)) and we are gonna go through my goals and put together a program for me. It was a bit expensive, but on the other hand I know I'm gonna work out a lot because I don't have much else to do during the day, and the gym has open 24 hours a day! =) not hard not finding any time!
Today the kids finished school early, so I picked them up at 2 and then we went straight to a bigger park in Redmond. It was really cool with a huge playground and soccer fields. Sofia found a friend that she played with and me and Filip played soccer most of the time. He is really in to soccer. He says he wants to be as good as Zlatan. I asked him why he didn't wanted to be as good as me, but then he said that Zlatan was better. Can't understand what he meant! ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment