Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cupcake day and more shopping


Today it has been raining, and I mean really raining. It has also been Sunday so Lotta decided that it was a cupcake day! She and Sofia made chocolate cupcakes with some chocolate crisps. They got a bit burned but otherwise they were really good. Me and Filip build a house of paper and he has a really good imagination, I could never come up with anything like that.
We also had a very special thing for lunch today, crayfishes!!! Oh, they were so good. I didn't thought they had crayfishes here but I was wrong. Actually they also have IKEA, so when I get homesick again I will make a visit and have some Swedish meatballs!
After lunch we all went in to Seattle. Jonas and the kids went to the cinema to watch the 3D adventure "Up" and me and Lotta were shopping instead. She showed me all her favourite stores and now I also got a new favourite. It's called Urban outfits. So cool store. They got really cool clothes and stuff for the home. I bought an alarm clock so I don't always have to use my cellphone. That was all I got but I'm definitely going back there soon!
When the movie was over we went to a cafe where they had donuts. We bought five different ones and then everybody got a piece of everyone. They were so good, but I guess not so good to you =)
Today Lotta and Jonas wanted to go out in the evening because they are free tomorrow, so am I!, and that's why I'm now home alone with the kids. They're already in bed (and I hope they are sleeping) so I get some time alone. One problem is that I don't know how to turn on the TV!
I also tried to make dinner for us, and it was going to be omelet. But me and Sofia manage to have to much milk in it and I also put some kind of tomato sauce that was no good so we couldn't eat it. But I tried again and then it was better, but I almost used every egg! Sorry ;)...there is also something wrong with the sink and I don't know what to do!!! I hope I haven't broke anything!!
Tomorrow we are going to IKEA!! It's gonna be fun and good to see something you know. I will look for some curtains for my room and some other stuff to make it more personally. Can't wait!!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment