Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend!


Yesterday, Friday, I did a lot of stuff. First in the morning I went to the gym, and hold on now, I did Yoga ;) I thought it maybe would be cool and a good way to get to know your body. And it was. But it was kind of hard to go all the way in the movements cause I didn't know them yet so I think it will be better next time. I will go again! It was a nice way to start the day.
After that I went to the department of licence and did the written test to be able to get a Washington state drivers licence. I had to go now because the office is closing down. But the test was like a joke ;) It took 5 minutes and I had every question right. You just needed 20 questions right and the questions were like: "If you come to a red traffic light, what do you do?" A: Stop B: Speed up C: Slow down but you don't need to stop D: Go through the intersection
I mean, common. But I guess it's easier for me cause I've already been driving for two years but the book you got to study was like at 100 pages so it's not that hard to learn. Well after the test I tried to schedule a driving test but I had not enough proof of my residence. I needed Lotta or Jonas to come with me and verify that I live at their address. It's so ridiculous, why do they need to know my address?
After the climbing we went home and had dinner. I only ate a little cause I was going to Kadda's place later to eat pizza and ice cream. It was me, Kadda and Ramona (The gang =)) We ordered pizza from pizza hut, I'm still so amazed of home delivery pizza ;) I'm not used to that. We also forgot to tip the pizza guy, but it was not a great pizza so it doesn't matter ;)
We saw the movie Marie Antoinette. I don't really know what I think of it. But it was OK.
We also saw some episodes of Grays Anatomy. I've never really followed it but it was really good. Sadly but really good. I think I have to start follow it ;) Like Kadda, she hasn't got time to do anything else than watching TV ;)
Today, Saturday, I wanted to sleep long cause I wasn't home until 2 am but I had to got up at 9 am cause everybody else were awake and you hear so well through the walls.
I went with Lotta and Filip to Toys R Us to get a present to Sofia. Tomorrow is her birthday. I found chalks you can paint on the street with. She has talked about that so I hope she will like it. Filip had a soccer game today as well. He's always playing on Saturdays and this time I went to watch. It was really fun watch the guys play. They were really good. Filip scored once and was really active, but unfortunately his team lost.
Tonight Lotta, Jonas, Jenny and Henrik are at a birthday party so I'm babysitting all the kids. They are all really cute and have been so nice. We played a little while but now they are asleep. It was a bit hard to get them to bed but now they are sleeping so nicely in the bed.
I'm watching Disney's Enchanted, eating chips and m&m. A great Saturday evening!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra
ps. the picture is of Agnes and Axel as princesses ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment