Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally a coat and boots!!

Today, Wednesday, I started with a run on the treadmill at the gym. It felt nice to run off all the aches in my body. =) You have to get use to know my work-out program everyday, cause that is something I do every day ;)
After a good work-out, I think you can spoil yourself without feeling bad at all. So I had lunch at the Original Pancake house in Kirkland. I've been walking past the restaurant every day on my way back home from the gym so today, I finally decided to go in and try. And I'm glad I did, it was really nice. All American, with the old kind of country furnishing and nice people. And the food was also very American. I had egg, sausage, toast and off course, pancakes. With hot syrup and cream. Jummie! ;) You got really much food, but I didn't wanna leave anything (cause it was so good and kind of expensive) so I ate it. And was full until the evening ;)
We went to the park today, as usual ;) I think we really have to try to be outside as long as the weather allows it and now it's getting colder and darker. Filip is kind of hard to make him do anything on his own in the park. He just wants to play soccer with me and when I want to play with Sofia he has a hard time come up with something else to do. And he's not that social as Sofia, so he can't just go to a kid and say: Hey, let's play! I know it can be hard, but you have to be able to entertain yourself. Especially when you are in a park. We'll work on that!
We had soup today. Mushroom and bacon soup. It was good, my first soup!! Oh, I'm getting really good at this with cooking. It's not that hard as you think, and it's easier if you plan for the week what you are gonna cook.
I went with Ramona to Bellevue tonight to try to find a new coat and some warm boots. We went to the mall (off course ;)) and we looked in so many stores before I find both of them actually in the same store. GUESS. It's a light green coat and light brown boots. I like them, and the jacket is not too warm but also not too cold. It's perfect ;) Tonight was also Kadda's last night home alone cause the family is coming home tomorrow. So me and Ramona bought some ice cream and popcorn and went to her house to crash it! ;) No, we watched TV while Anna updated her new lap top with pictures and music from Kadda. And in some way, it was just me and Ramona who ate of the ice cream and the popcorn. Wonder why? Maybe we didn't share? ;)
When we bought the ice cream the one who worked there asked if Ramona wanted to donate anything for the troops? But she thought he asked if she wanted to buy some chips! Hahah...that was so funny, and the guy who worked there was a bit strange. I think he flirted with us but it didn't go so well ;) He was old and I was just laughing! Hahah...it was fun.
We watched desperate housewives, again the same episode cause Ramona had not seen it. And I have to admit, I think it's good. I want to see the next episode. Oh no, I'm stuck! ;)
And I also have to comment that Kadda isn't just watching TV all day. If I've given you that picture. I just wanted to say that! ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Snyggt snyggt! Så skönt att prata OCH se dej förrut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Sandra!! Vilken fin jacka & skorna ser väldigt mysiga ut :) Det verkar som om du trivs bra i USA :) Ha det fint kram Jacqueline P.s Svara gärna i min blogg då ser jag det lättare :P d.s http://jacquelinesporrong.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete