Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Starbucks!


Happy Birthday my sweet Noah! Oh, can't believe my little cousin is already 5 years old. he's so cute! I called and talked to him but I don't know if he really knew who I was. He was a bit quite, I did all the talking ;) The conversation: "Hey Noah, is it your birthday today?" "Yes" "Did you get any fun presents?" "Yes" "What did you get?" "I don't remember" Hahaha
It was nice talking to them and I promised to call before Christmas ;)
Today (Tuesday) was also a Starbucks night and I met a lot of new people, and old friends ;) Sounds fun when I say old friends when I've only been here for a month ;) And this time I felt like a experienced Au Pair cause Kadda brought Emelie who has only been here for a week. She's from France and she was really nice. She also lives in Kirkland and takes care of two 15 months old babies. Twins, a girl and a boy. So cute. I saw a picture. And she invited us to her place on Thursday to watch Grey's Anatomy together. It will be fun and the babies are gonna be home as well ;)
I also met a Swedish girl, that had a British father, so unfair! She got the language for free! And I had to sit through all English classes in school! ;)
Today I tasted the most disgusting thing ever. You know the candy Menthos, but with cinnamon flavour. Urk...it was so awful. I didn't realize what cinnamon was, just thinking 'Hey, a new flavour!" Never again.
I'm thinking of talking German!?
Miss you all!
Love Sandra
ps. This is me and Bianca, and on the other picture is Emelie ds

No comments:

Post a Comment