Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thriller and soccer for a good purpose




It's crazy how much and hard it can rain. I don't think I've never seen so much rain ;) No, it's not that bad, but it was scary to drive to day. Barely couldn't see. But yet I did ;) Me, Kadda and Emilie were at a work shop and learned the moves for Michael Jackson's Thriller dance. It was so much fun but it was hard. So much to remember and the music was really fast. This work shop had been going on for five Saturday back and this was the last time so there were some people who were really good. But there were also more people who were there for the first time. So we weren't the only ones having trouble with the steps ;) Next Saturday there gonna be a party where everyone are gonna show the dance. Hundreds of people are gonna dress out as zombies and then everyone will show the dance outside. It sound really cool but I have to work and there is also another AuPair meeting at the same time. It was fun and I will keep it fresh so I can show you when I get home ;)
The Cobras (Filip's soccer team) won today. Like 7-1 or something and Filip scored twice. It's really fun watching them and I can't help feeling a bit pride. ;) Cause I'm the one who raise them in the noble knowledge of soccer =) Hahah...at least I try ;)
This afternoon we went to Arena Sport, an indoor soccer arena with several small fields. Today there was an charity event for a girl who had cancer. We helped raise money for her buy playing soccer. You just joined a team there and then you played for an hour. And this is gonna keep going for 24 hours!! It was so cool, so many people and there were a air castle for the kids to jump in and also things to eat and stuff to buy. And everything was for this girl. Unbelievable how people help each other. Nice!
Lotta and Jonas are out for dinner tonight so me and the kids had some Saturday candy, watched Spongebob Squarepants and finally red a story and now they are sleeping sweet in their beds and I'm watching Notting Hill ;)
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment