Thursday, October 29, 2009

Victoria Secret!!!


Isn't it funny how easy it is to convince yourself that you really need something that you found and liked? I mean as soon as you find something you want you start to find any accuse for having it. Like today, I went to Bellevue cause I needed (actually I did ;)) a new white bra cause my old one was broken. So I went to Victoria Secret. I mean, where else can you buy your underwear? ;) And this is now my new favourite store ;) When I got in I immediately got help and she took my measures (different sizes from Sweden) and then I went to the fitting rooms and I got like 10 of their most popular bras so I could find the models that I liked. Those I liked they marked in a personal card for me so I know which ones I have tried, and liked. So I bought two I liked, not one white but one white and one with a pink pattern ;) I also got a t-shirt with the buy cause I bought this perfect push-up bra ;) I really liked that store and I'm certain I'll come back. Too bad I'm just loves the stores that are expensive....hmm I hope Santa is generous this year ;)
Today was Filip's last soccer practice for the season and it's good cause it's getting so dark and cold now so it's not so fun being outside for a longer time.
Sofia was really crazy and giggelish at the park ;) Don't know what she has been eating today cause she laugh and had so much energy during the whole practice.
There are a lot of people who give me compliments on my clothes, mostly my jacket and my scarf. And Kadda is really jealous about this ;) She thinks I think I'm cool and that's why I always wanna have pictures on me. But I say: I am cool, that's why I wanna have pictures on me ;) Kadda: I got one more for my scarf, today at Victoria Secret ;) But I think your coat looks great ;)
Tonight it was TV time and I'd invited my friends to my place to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. And we could have the big TV downstairs cause Lotta and Jonas were off working out. Thank you!
Tomorrow we are going Trick or treating at Microsoft, I hope we'll get a lot of candy ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment