Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Much sleep ;)

Today I felt really sick and tired when I woke up, so I decided not to go to the gym. After I walked the kids to school, I went back home and straight to bed. I slept for three more hours and woke up at 12:30...oh it was so good and I felt better after that. Guess that I needed to catch up some sleep and I was surprised that I could sleep cause next to us they are renovating a house, so that was noisy and also I'm bothered of the sunlight through the windows. But not today. I really past out and that was good ;) There wasn't that much time to do anything before I went to pick up Agnes but I had lunch ( some left overs in the fridge) watched an episode of FRIENDS and vacuum cleaned my room. and of course the laundry and the dishes. Wow, I did pretty much in that short while. Then I left earlier to get some medicine for my cold. Tylenol, a super medicine that kills everything ;) I also bought two small pumpkins to decorate my room with. So cute. I need to get some more thing to get my room ready for Halloween, and I also need to carve my pumpkin. It wasn't any soccer practice today so we went to the park cause today it was cold, but sunny! And we had really fun there. Sadly Filip fell and scratched his elbow on the concrete, when I chased him! Hmm...but it wasn't that bad and he didn't cry but we went home anyway. Then we made mashed potatoes, meatballs and boiled carrots. Mmmm....it was good, and we had some crispbread which I love!! Soon I'm going to Starbucks to catch up with my friends. Ramona is back from her vacation with the family so I'm excited to hear what she has been up to ;) Miss you all! Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment