Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not much more to do than the movies!







Friday, again?! Oh, the weeks are going really fast, but I like it ;)
I did Yoga today at the gym, but it wasn't easier this time as I thought. It so hard when you are a soccer player and have to short muscles, like in the back of your legs. It hurt as soon as I lean forward ;) But I guess that's why Yoga is good for me. And it's still nice to start up the morning with finding your purpose in life. At least that's what you're suppose to do during the class ;) But I don't know, it's hard finding your meaning with life when you try not to fall during a complicated "down facing dog" movement ;)
This time I didn't climb at Vertical World, but they have a really cute teacher there so maybe I'll sign up for some private lessons? ;) Hahah...I don't think so, but it's nice to just look at him...eh I mean look at the kids when they're climbing ;)
Tonight was a family dance night at the kids' school with a Western theme. It was all very American with hot dogs, costumes and line dancing. I really enjoyed it, and it was fun to watch all the kids shaking loose to the Dance Dude ( the DJ ;)) I tried to learn a dance but it's too much coordination for me ;) But it was really fun and so many people took the theme so serious, with whole outfits. And some of the kids were so cute with their cowboy hats and boots. =) We made Filip and Sofia a Sheriff star each and Filip had his lasso ;)
After the party I went to Bellevue to catch a movie with Kadda and Emelie. There is not really so much else to do here when you are not 21. This is our third movie this far, and this time it was "Couples Retreat" that was shown. It was fun, but I thought it would be funnier. There were so many people at the cinema that we couldn't sit together and Kadda had to sit on the stairs. or she choose to sit on the stairs ;) We didn't get seats together cause we were a bit late. We were at the Red Robin before, where they serve burgers. I took their famous cheeseburger and it was HUGE!!! And also really good, and it was a nice place.
It was a good evening with my friends and I can't wait until I'll meet Ramona's boyfriend who is here for a visit ;)
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment