Friday, October 9, 2009

New friend, new house and lost again!


Today, Thursday, I was invited to Emelie to watch Grey's Anatomy with her, Kadda and Ramona. She lives in Redmond, bud apparently in a very new neighbourhood so the maps on the GPS has not been updated. I had the address and went there, with my GPS. But then I couldn't find Ramona and Kadda, so I drove round and round and got more and more irritated. I looked for a street that wasn't there!! But finally, after 1 and 1/2 hour after I left my house, I parked the car outside Emelie's house. But at that point I wasn't on my best mood, so I'm sorry guys if I wasn't so glad ;)
It was a really nice and big house. But you could see that they hadn't lived there so long, cause there were spots where it was empty and somewhere there were a bow left. But they had this huge TV next to their huge aquarium with really cute fishes, and a shrimp?! ;)
We didn't have time to order pizza so I had cookies and ice-cream for dinner. It was good but not very nutrition ;)
Today was a really relaxing day cause I was off from 9 am to 5 pm ;) The kids had a play date with two of their classmates. I didn't do a thing. Just watched like 10 episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S ;)
So I went to soccer practice where the kids were dropped off and then we went home and they had dinner and then my adventure on the road to find Emelie's house begun ;)
I got to drive the Accura this time, and I haven't got use to that car yet. It so big and I think it's hard to see everywhere. I like the little Saab more, and now the fan has been fixed so no the air condition works again ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment