Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Halloween costume and a drivers licence!




Oh, I skipped yesterdays contribution ;) I give it to you today instead!
Yesterday was Monday and a new week started. I tried to be good and wake up earlier so I could be in a better mood with the kids, but I was too tired ;) I'll try this week though. Cause last week was a really lazy week I went to the gym with a good attitude so I could have a great work out. And I did! I feel really proud that I could push myself so I got really tired. And I feel it in my body today ;)
During the day, I didn't do so much. I prepared Filip's and Sofia's catalog they have been selling from so that we could send it in this week. I bought 5 things! A calender, 2 types of gift wraps, some candy and note sheds. I'm so excited to get it cause they were so nice.
I also cleaned the car, inside!! It really needed it and now it's so grateful ;) Now it also would need a shower ;) I'll see if I do it another day.
I've also been trying to make a play date with Kaden, Sofia's future husband ;) And today his mum called me and we decided them to play today! She brought Kaden to our house after school and the kids were so happy! They both love him and they played so nice together. I'll certainly bring him here more times. ;)
Now I really needed a Halloween costume. So me and Kadda went to the store in Redmond again, and we said that if we didn't find any, we should pick one for each other. But we found one each. She picked little red riding hood, but in a sexy way ;) I found a Greek goddess dress. Not the one I really wanted, cause that wasn't in the right size, but this one is pretty as well. Oh, I'm so excited for Halloween and now I can breath when I have my costume ;)
Today, Tuesday, I had my drivers test! And I passed! Yippie!! It wasn't hard, if you compare to Sweden. First I had to show turning and speed gesture with my hands, she checked the lights on the car and tested my braking reaction. I had to parallel park between cones in the parking field. I had to do it twice cause I backed in to some bushes ;) But the second time I did good.
On the road I had to change line in a safe way, park in a hill, back around a corner and go through traffic lights. If you didn't have any wrong you got 100 points. I got 96 points cause when I parked in a hill I didn't turn the wheel from the roads direction. You had to have 80 to pass so I'm satisfied with my score. The test only took 20 minutes but I had to wait like 1,5 h to get all the papers and take a picture. It's always so many people at the department, but I had time and I played Tetris so I manage ;)
I picked up the kids and we went to soccer practice. Today they were a bit demanding, and we had some discussion but I think that's a part of it all.
I went to Bellevue and were suppose to go to Starbucks but me, Kadda and Emilie first went to Linqoln Square Cinema and bought Premiere tickets to New Moon!!! Woha! ;) We are going on the midnight premiere, it's gonna be awesome. We asked when we should be there to get good seats cause here you don't have a special seat. And he said that some people come already at 2pm!!! We are all working cause it's a Thursday) so we can't come so early. We thought about if we could bye tickets to the movie just before our in the same saloon so that we could stay seated? We are gonna find a way! :) We also ate at the Red Robin and it was so good ;)
Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment