Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pupkins and my first soccergame!


Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! The best day of the week! Or? Today was really nice. I had a long morning in bed and then I continued the day on the couch with some episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, now Russ has got a son ;)
Then at lunch time Jonas called me and asked if I wanted to go with the family to a Pumpkin Patch. Like a farm where you can pick your own pumpkin. Of course I wanted to come. They picked me up and we drove for like 10 minutes from the city and the landscape transformed from a crowded city to a open and sparsely populated area. It was so cool. They had pumpkins in all shapes and they had corn fields with labyrinths ;) We didn't go there but it would have been cool. I would have been so scared if I would have gone there cause it just reminded me of horror movies ;)
We walked among the herd of pumpkins on our hunt after the perfect Halloween pumpkin;) It was a perfect weather with a bright shining sun and you could tell it was a perfect day for a pumpkin hunt, cause it was crowded of people. Everyone wanted the perfect one to guard their door when the fall is coming with the dark ;) Oh, I feel so poetic ;)
Today I was also gonna follow Anna, a Swedish girl who plays soccer, and watch a game. But instead I got to play! They didn't have enough players so I become a part of the team =) It was so much fun but it really felt it was a while ago I played. I played stopper, in the defence. It was hard when I didn't know the names, how the team played and all the soccer terms in English. But I did my best and I think I did good. But I still had the same problem as back in Sweden. Always dribbled the ball one time too much and lost it instead of passing. And I always think too much when I'm on the field. And that gives me like a block in my head. I have to get rid of that!!
But it was really nice to get a game in my legs and I'll continue playing with this team, if there is a spot for me ;)
Bye the way, we lost wit 5-4 and I didn't score!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment