Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween decorations




Today (Wednesday) the kids got off from school at 2 so we had a long afternoon to have fun ;) First we went to the park cause the weather let us. We played soccer, swung on the swing and played hide and seek. We stayed there for like two hours and it was fun. Of course they had some arguments but they are siblings ;)
When we got home we finally carved my pumpkin! ;) It was so much fun and more easier than I though. I draw the pattern and the kids helped me carve it. It turned out scary ;) Then we played games and did the home works.
After dinner me and Sofia made a Happy Halloween banderole that we hang in the kitchen. I'll do some more decorations of the left overs of the papers, maybe a bat. I bought some window decorations for my room so that it gets more scary ;) I also bought a curl tong? Don't know the word ;) But a heater that makes curls from the hair. It was just like 12 dollars ;) And I also bought fake lashes for Halloween ;) I'm so excited about the weekend and I'm hoping I get my outfit the way I want ;)
When the kids had went to bed me and Lotta went and rent a movie for the night. FLASHDACE!! Oh it was so good! Both me and Lotta loves that kind of movies. Old, with a sweet story and good music. I had never seen that before but always wanted. We also bought a chocolate cake cause we wanted something good for us ;)
I also talked with my own La Familia, my three best friends back home. Oh, it was so nice to see them all together. They looked grate, as usual, and I really miss them ;) They were a bit concern about the Halloween Party cause they know what can happen to me when there's some alcohol ;) Hahaha..but I told them not to worry. I mostly know what I'm doing! Hahaha...;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment