Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Supersellers and Salmon

A really nice thing is to go back to bed and sleep for two more hours rather than go to the gym. I did that today! After I took the kids to school I went back home and slept til 11 =)
It's "Walk to school week" now and if you sign up every morning you get small prices and can also win a bigger price for your class. Today the firefighters, the police and the ambulance were at the school to cheer for every safe walkers.
I talked to mum and dad today as well. They seemed to be fine and everything is as usually back home. Actually I called cause I needed help with the dinner ;) I cooked Salmon and didn't know the recipe. But of course I called to talk to them as well, but mostly cause of the salmon ;)
and it turned out really good, thanks mum and dad!
Filip and Sofia are selling things to raise money for their school. It's mostly wrapping paper and candy, but really nice things. So we were out, knocking doors, trying to sell to the neighbours. Right now, we have sold three things ;) And he wants to sell 30 ;) I don't think that will happen but we'll try.
No waits a night in front of the TV and the computer in my lap ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment