Monday, October 5, 2009

Who needs a PT??!!

This Monday was nothing special except from my first body work out on my own. Ha, who needs a PT? I manage to give myself aches in the whole body so I think I'll survive without Sonia ;) But I have to admit that it was good to have those three sessions with her, cause now I know the gym more and have some exercises to start with. And she was also nice so that I'll probably will miss.
After the gym I spoiled myself by trying the pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks and a pumpkin cupcake ;) It was really good, I wasn't sure about the flavour cause I haven't been eaten so much pumpkin, who has? ;) But it was good and I hope I'll have the chance of trying a pumpkin pie, maybe I'll make one on my own ;)
It has been a really relaxing day. Nothing special things today, just being on the computer and red my book. And made my bed ;)
When I picked up the kids Filip told me that he had earned a polite pumpkin today. He had been nice the whole day and will now have the chance of winning a pumpkin. I thought it sounded so cute, "A polite pumpkin" I think I'll start giving people a polite pumpkin ;)
Filip brought his roller skates and skate some in the park. Unfortunately he fell down, but he wasn't hurt. But he didn't want to skate more after that.
It was a nice day today as well and I sat in the sun and red my book ;)
Talked with my love Ida today. She's one of my best friends in Sweden and it was really nice to talk to her. Have just send emails so it was really cool to hear her voice again, and also her boyfriend's (even if he were a bit sulky ;))
Miss you all!
Love Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment