Sunday, October 25, 2009

Coffey and Sunday shopping




Why did I plan to meet Jacob at 10! Not that I didn't want to meet Jacob, but at 10? On a Sunday? Way too early. What was I thinking? ;) But I'm really glad that we met. Was way too long ago. We went to Bellevue and fist had a Coffey at Starbucks and then I showed him the mall. He had never been there, and I'm there every week ;) He was really amazed and we was there for like 1,5 h and I finally bought a pair of sweatpants to wear during the day when I'm home in the house. I bougt them in the store I can't pronounce: Abercrombie & Fitch ;) And my pants smells like their perfume ;) You can smell when you are close to the store cause they have so much and strong perfume in the store so I'm not surprise it gets stuck in the clothes. ;)
When I got home I immediately called Emilie to check what her plans for the day was and she and Kadda were planning on going to Marshall and the other stores in Redmond to find Kadda a pair of red shoes for her Halloween costume. I joined them and we met up at Kadda's place.
So first we went to Marshall. I love that store. They have all kind of brands and the prices are low. I bought a cute top there. Then we went to SEARS. It has been one thing I wanted to do since I came here. ;) I go to know the store from the TV show Extreme Makeover Home edition where they always go to SEARS to get all the furniture. It was cool and I liked it. And guess what? I bought a pair of shoes ;) Black high heels with a rounded toe. I love them ;) And Lotta got to use the phrase "Is there something wrong with your old ones?" Cause I said that when she bought her new computer ;) But no Lotta there is no wrong with my old ones but you can never have too much shoes. Right mum? ;)
We ate at a place called IHOP-International house of pancakes. It was special ;) Everyone wore a Seahawks football jersey and they served like breakfast all day ;) I had a pancake combo with egg, hash brown, sausage and pancakes. I took New York Cheesecake pancakes and they were really good. And I was so full when we walked out of there.
Emilie had to get home early to go to a pumpkin carving party with her family, so I went home with Kadda. She had talked with Anna who wanted to go to a Hunted House, which is like a ghost house, but not until 8. So me and Kadda search on a trip to Vancouver and we are planning to go in the end of November. Oh, I'm so excited! We will go by train and it takes like 2 h. But we didn't book anything cause we hadn't talked with everyone who want to come so we'll see.
Then we just sat in front of the TV until we realized we didn't want to go to the hunted house cause it looked scary in the pictures and we were tired ;) so we went to Wendy's instead and had dinner and then we went back to SEARS cause Kadda had decided to buy those red shoes she saw earlier.
Now I'm sitting in front of Desperate Housewives and getting upset about the interference on the cable. I'm missing things they are saying!! Arrgh! But I guess Kadda is recording it so I can watch it at her place later ;)
The kids were at the Nordic Museum today, with the Swedish school. I have to go there one day! ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment