Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soccer, birthday party and clubbing!

This morning (Saturday) I went to Grass Lawn Park to watch my friend Bianca practice with a women soccer team. It was really cold and I had no gloves ;) Must bye some! They were about 20 women, but unfortunately Bianca wasn't there. I found out after that she had felt sick this morning and didn't want to play. But it was OK, and the team was OK. They were like split in two groups. One who had little soccer experience ( I think ;)) and the other with more experience. They were really OK and I'll see if I can sign up for them or how I feel. Tomorrow I'll go and watch another team playing a game, with a Swedish women that Lotta knows. I've been in contact with her and I'm really excited to see what that's kind of team.
Filip also had a game today. I went there after the practice was over. He did really good. Scored twice but unfortunately the other team won. Filip says it was a draw, but the other team scored more times ;)
Today was also Sofia's birthday party. It was really cool. A princess came home to our house with a bunch of costumes and accessories. All the kids dressed out as princesses and fairies. They also got either star power or flower power painted on their hand. Then they made their own magic wands and solved an adventure with a ice princess. I think it was really excited for the kids and also they got a nice, chocolate cake, of course ;) But Axel (Jenny and Henrik's child) blew out the candles before Sofia had a chance ;)
I also had plans with my friends tonight. I picked up Kadda and Emelie and then we went to the Halloween store in Redmond to look for costumes. They had so many nice ones, but the didn't have a dressing room so it was a bit hard to know if they fit or not. Then we went to Bellevue and picked up Anna. We drove to the Halloween store in Bellevue and looked there. They had dressing rooms and I tried some on. A Tinkerbell dress actually but I didn't like the model. I tried a Spartan goddess dress with a open back. It was really nice but it was a elastic band in the back that I didn't like. Maybe I can sew it differently.
We went in to downtown Seattle and shopping. I bought some sweaters at Old Navy. Just basic things. We also wanted to eat at the Red Robin but it was too far so it was the old, and trusted McDonald's that had to serve us our dinner this night.
when we walked back to our car, we passed a club that had great music and we were like: "Hmm, wonder what that is?" We walked up to the door to read at the poster and it was a new club, that opened this weekend. The Diamond! And it was all ages and had two dance floor. One with Hip Hop and one with techno and house. We were like: "Hmm, maybe we'll go in and have a look?" "But we aren't dress right for clubbing" But we heard the music and was so tempting so we ran to our car and left our bags and tried to freshening up a bit, as good as you can with a car mirror ;)
The club was so cool! The dance floor was perfect and music was so much better than the last weekend. But there weren't so many people. In fact, we were the only ones dancing ;) But I had a really great time and my girls really know how to shake it on the dance floor ;)
This was a great night and I can't wait until next weekend ;)

Happy Birthday to my mother and my cousine Andreas!! Wish you both a wonderful day!!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment