Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday


Were too tired last night to blog so I put it with the story today. It were two days with not many happenings so I think they'll fit in one contribution ;)
Yesterday I were at the post office to fix some packages for the family, but it was complicated and the women who tried to help me wasn't very nice. Don't they know that maybe not everyone is a pro in mailing? But I think I got what I needed.
I also talked with Ida, one of my best friends in Sweden. We talked over the computer but there was something wrong so I could see and hear her, and also myself. But she couldn't see or hear me. So she talked and I wrote. It was kind of funny ;) It was like she was blind and I was dumb =) But finally we could both see each other and it was nice see her again. Even though she didn't wore any make up ;) No, she was as pretty as ever!
The kids had play dates, also with another pair of siblings that go in my kids school. I took the boys back to our place and Sofia went home with them. Then it was soccer practice and it was fun.
Jonas and Lotta went to a cooking class yesterday as well. So now they are experts on Indian food =) That meant that I had the kids in the evening as well. And they did really well. We played go fish and then we red in bed. Really cosy!
I also had time to go to Starbucks to meet my friends, although a little later than usually. It was really nice to meet everybody and I like those meetings cause you never know what you end up talking about ;) We started on English class and ended up with churches and traditions ;)
Now the rain has come and yesterday and today the sky just opened up. And unlucky enough, the windscreen wipers on the Saab didn't work!! It was so hard going home yesterday in the dark. So today I took the car to a mechanic cause they had forgot to plug them back in when they fixed the air conditioner. So now they works! And I'm so proud cause I found my way there without an GPS!! Every small step is a big step for me =)
I also stopped at the square mall on my way back and I found my new favourite store: Aritzia. They had so many cool stuff. And they had the brand Acne and Fjallraven! (Everyone in Sweden knows that one =)) I think I was there for an hour. I was so delighted. And the two girls who worked there were so nice. After a while in the store one of them said: "You go over to the fitting rooms, we have put together some cute outfits you have to try on!" They were so awesome and I tried everything and had a great time. And the store was so nice. I bought a hood sweater and finally, a pair of gloves ;) But I wanted to buy so much more! I almost started crying when I left cause I wanted to get everything. But sadly enough, everything was kind of expensive =( So now to everyone out there who doesn't know were to spend your extra money, can make a poor girl happy by donate them to her needed-clothes-fund. I really want to have more from that store!! HELP!!
Mum and dad: Please win a million (or more) so I can get unlimited shopping in that store. Please ;)
Now I feel a tiny bit selfish and materialist, but why can't I?! ;)
Me and the kids are now watching Ed, Edd and Eddie in my room, eating chocolate balls that we made earlier today. Jummie!!
Miss you all!
Love Sandra!

4 comments:

  1. Vänta o se vad tomten har i sin säck! Goda bollar som vi inte nämner vid namn. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad menar du med bollar? Nu blir jag forvirrad och nyfiken ;) Men jul ar ju sa langt bort!! Funderar pa om jag ska kopa en dator eller inte?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag menar de som du bakade o mumsade på. Tomten kanske kommer med cash. Kram,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okej...lat lite konstigt ;) Hahah...vi far val se

    ReplyDelete