Sunday, October 4, 2009

Clubbing!

Saturday!! Means party for many of us ;) And today we went to a club for the first time here in Seattle. Because we don't have the right age, that's 21, we have to go to an underage club. And me, Kadda and Anna went to a place called Fusion.
In the morning I went with Lotta and Sofia to downtown Seattle to do some shopping and have lunch. I just looked at everything and I saw a Sounders t-shirt I will buy. With the number 10 on it. LJUNGBERG! I have to buy it before the 24th of October cause then Lotta and Jonas are gonna meet him!! It's crazy but they've bought this special ticets so they will attend a practice and then watch a game and they will meet Fredrik Ljungberg and will get autographs from him. So I need them to make him sign my shirt. ;)
We had lunch at Nordstroms, a big store that's grounded by a Swedish family. It was really good and it felt kind of Swedish as well.
The family was invited to the Stendahl's house for dinner and I was invited too and first I said yes but then I changed my mind when the girls said they were going out. Oh guess if I've longed for dancing!! So I got dressed and went to pick up Kadda. Ramona was on a concert so she didn't join us this time. We had to take the way over Marshalls, a great shop where you can buy all famous brands cheaper. Kadda returned a top that she had bought there earlier cause she red that it was made of rabbit hair?! Weird! And it was a really nice store. They had so many shoes and bags that I almost got sick ;) I have to go back there and spend a whole day there ;)
I had never been at Anna's place, and neither had Kadda so we weren't sure were to drive. And off course I couldn't find the GPS when I left home so we got the directions of Anna on the phone and then we manage to find the way, all by ourselves! We were so proud!
Anna's room is so nice. She has like the whole basement for her self with a tv/cinema room with a projector in the roof. It's so cool and there is a lot of different books. Me and Kadda said that we don't need to go to the library anymore ;)
When we went to Seattle we had to wait on the bridge for like 40 minutes cause they were letting boats pass. It was kind of fun, we had our own little part in the car with good music and we were really in a good mood!
We looked some club up at the Internet and of course all the good one had 21+ as the age limit. So we went to this place Fusion. We had heard different things about it but mostly were bad critics. But we didn't have that much alternatives. Unfortunately they only played like heavy hip hop and it was really expensive, 20 bucks! But it was a nice place so with better music, I think it's OK. But it was definitely not what I'm use to. First of all, it was so weird sitting with your friends drinking water or cola. I've been out drinking for two years now ( not in an alcoholic way ;)) so I felt like 17 again. Not so fun. And then it was the dancing part. Apparently you couldn't just dance with your girlfriends or on your own. As soon as we entered the dance floor, we had a guy at out back thinking it's OK to grab you everywhere. And that's a mild version of their dance. We saw some more vulgar style of dancing, so maybe we shall be happy ;) No, we were really shocked, but I had a great time looking at all people.
I met some other au pairs at the club. There was a Finnish girl, two Swedish girls and of course some German people. They were all nice and it's always fun to meet new people.
It was a really nice day and we all got home safe ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment