Thursday, October 22, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!


This is one of the coolest days ever ;) I met Fredrik Ljungberg!! Beat that! ;) It was awesome, sadly I wasn't the only one :( I'll take it from the beginning.
I got this offer yesterday from Lotta and Jonas who had tickets to a meet and greet with Fredrik Ljungberg and they couldn't go so they had this tickets over....and they asked me!! ;) Of course I said yes. I tried to get someone to go with me but everyone worked so I went alone. But I knew that Anna (the girl I play soccer with) would be there so I called her and told her that I was going.
I left the kids at school and directly went to Seattle and Qwest Field where the practice and event was hold. There I met Anna and we went in to the stadium together and met ALL the other people that also was gonna be there. We were like maybe 60 people. Mostly Swedish but also some Americans.
We were led in to the arena and sat at the lower section of the grandstand so we were really close to the field where the team had their practice. The arena is so cool, so huge compare by Camp Valley ;) We had Coffey and it was really cosy ;) It was a good practice and the coolest thing is that the drills they did we also do in my team. That's the best with soccer, the drills don't change only the speed and precision of the drills. Everybody could be a pro, or not ;)
Among us there were some kids that screamed and cheered at Ljungberg and he's really shy. He was like waveing embarrassed back, as a little boy ;) So cute.
When the practice was almost over we went down on the field. I wanted to play so badly. Was so tempted to run out to the guys and show them how it's suppose to be done ;)
When the practice was over, Ljungberg came to us and we could take pictures, get autographs and ask questions. Sadly there were several people who wanted a piece of him (especially kids and their mums ;)) but I got some pictures and also an autograph on the back of my shirt!! =) It was so cool. I don't know why you get so excited as soon as it comes to a celebrity but I think it was nice. And he's so shy and modest, he was like: "Thank you for coming" ehh..thank you for taking time. Apparently he had never done anything like that here before now, and the coach usually doesn't allow anyone in the stadium on Thursdays. It's a close practice which make this even cooler ;)
It was also the second time I drove alone in Seattle and I did really good ;) Thank to the GPS, without that I would gone crazy with all the one way roads. ;)
Today I had 5 kids at home! Christopher, Elise and their big sister Sofia went home with us cause their mum is out of town and their dad is working longer. It was a bit noisy with 5 kids but they played nicely and I could make dinner in peace and quite. Then we went to soccer.
Now the family is and having Coffey and I'm watching friends.
The shirt is now on my wall, flashing with the autograph ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Kul att träffa ljungberg hihi :) Grattis till körkortet också!! :) Vad skoj att ni ska fira Halloween, här i sthlm har dom redan börjat fixa inför det. Hänger spöken mellan byggnaderna osv :P Kram kram

    ReplyDelete