Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yeah Sounders!



Today was the last game before the play-offs, and they had already qualified and Dallas (their opponents) had to win to qualify. It was a great game that just ended and Sounder won! 2-1. Jippie! Sadly, I only saw it on TV while Jonas and Lotta was at the arena. That means I have been baby sitting tonight. And the Stendahl's kids were also here which means that I had 5 kids tonight! ;) It was fun and really no problem...hmm ;) Well Ebba, the youngest of all, got sad when her dad left and she cried for like an half an hour and just sat in the hallway. But then she joined us when we watched TV and ate some candy ;) We watched two movies: Winnie the Pooh and Curious George ;) Then we all went to bed and I red a story for them. Then I had time to watch the second half of the game ;)
I really like to clean after kids been playing, cause then you really see the difference ;) They just pull out so many things and put them everywhere. So cute ;) They build a tower of pillows in the sofa where everyone sat on a different level ;) of course you have to sit on a mountain while watching TV ;)
Today we had breakfast at Hector's, a restaurant in Kirkland. It was nice and I had a omelette whit potatoes, mushrooms and onion. Good! Then the kids got hair cuts (they really needed it ;)) Now it just me, and maybe Jonas who needs one ;) But I'm not sure if I will do it. Maybe before Christmas? ;)
Then we just went home and I red my book while the family went in to Seattle to get Lotta's computer a baby ;) Yeah, she bought a new one that looks exact the same as her old one but only smaller. It really looks like a child to her bigger one. so cute ;)
I had a great day and I'm still walking on clouds since Thursday ;) and he played good tonight ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment