Sunday, October 4, 2009

The day of the Cinnamon bun!


It's something special with Sundays. You can really relax at a Sunday, at least I can ;) Today I actually slept to 10:30. Sure the kids were noisy, but I was too tired to bother ;)
I came with the family to the Swedish school to eat a Swedish pancake breakfast. Which is kind of weird cause we don't eat pancakes for breakfast. It's the Americans who do =) But it really was the Swedish pancakes and they were really good ;) It was nice there cause they played Swedish folk music and some wear the Swedish national costume and they sold all kind of Swedish food and sweets. I liked it!
With us were Jonas and Lottas American friends. They had a boy and they were very nice. After the breakfast we all went to the gasline park and enjoyed the nice weather. It was kind of windy so there were several people with kites flying in the air. It was really fun to watch and the view over Seattle was amazing.
It was a nice day and when we got home I was really tired so I actually red a bit in the Da Vinci Code, and it's getting really exciting!
Today it's the day of the cinnamon bun, a Swedish bun for Coffey. It's really good. So Lotta and Sofia made some and then we had a bun party! hahah...I ate 4, with a cup of tee of course! That's one of the things I learned here, to drink tea.
It's also Olle's, Lotta's brother, birthday so Happy Birthday Olle!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Tack Sandra!

    Jag kikar in på din blogg någon gång emellanåt, mest för bilderna på mina bedårande syskonbarn...

    ReplyDelete