Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Again to Dr Rama and an exciteing offer!




Today it was Filip's turn to go to Dr Rama and fix a tooth. I picked him up early from school and Sofia went home with a friend cause I wouldn't be back when school ended.
At the dentist it went good, as always. They are so nice and I really like it there ;) I wished I also could go there ;)
When we got home we went to his favourite park where we played soccer, all the time!! He must have been in heaven ;) He's like crazy about it, and he's getting better. Which I take the credit for hahah ;)
Back home he made his homework while I was sewing. Yeah, you red right ;) I repaired my jacket (my new jacket!) cause there was two big holes in the pockets, and I started get irritated of not be able to have anything in them. So I bough a travel sewing kit and now they are fixed! I felt like a really good house mother while we sat at the table, he studying and me sewing ;)
And today I got a really awesome thing from Lotta and Jonas. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be at a meet and greet with the soccer team Seattle Sounders. This mean that I'll be watching a practice and after meet: FREDRIK LJUNGBERG!!! Can you believe it? I know I can't. I'm getting nervous. What will I say? How will I look? How will he look? Lotta thinks I'll throw myself around his legs and never let go ;) I hope I don't react that way. Anyway I'm really excited and right now I'm trying to find someone who wants to join me, cause I have two tickets. But I know some people who are going there so I think I'll manage ;)
After dinner I went out on a hunt for a team shirt. First I went to Bellevue but there they only had like practice t-shirts, whit out names. So I had to go to Pike Place in town cause I knew they had a PRO shop of all the teams here. It was my first trip alone to downtown Seattle so I had to go around in circle a couple of times to get in to the parking house of the mall ;) But I guess that's me, right ;) I went to the store and found the one I looked for. A game shirt with LJUNGBERG (of course) on the back. It was expensive but I thought that if I'm gonna have one with his autograph on, it's gonna be real. I have to get up early tomorrow so I can look good ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment