Thursday, October 1, 2009

A great day!


I loved this day! I finally talked to my family back in Sweden via the computer so I could see and talk with them without a phone. Oh, that was really fantastic and so much fun. It's like you are there. I talked with everyone and Eric, who actually has his birthday today. Happy Birthday Eric! showed me his presents and dad showed me his bandaged hand cause he had surgery yesterday. He has problems with his hand going to sleep often so they fixed it now. I hope it turns out well.
I also talked with Anna, one of my best friends in Sweden, also through the computer and it felt nice. I got to see her new apartment and it looked really nice. She is going to a masquerade tomorrow and she's gonna be Pelle Svanslos. A Swedish child character, a cat without a tail. The story is really good and I think it will be really great costume. The theme was Nordic!
Today the roof expert came to have a look at the leak in our roof. We have been gathering water in a bowl now since about three weeks. But evidently he could not do anything about the damage on the outside, he was just someone to take care of the mess inside. Like with paint and so. So tomorrow two guys will come here and install a drain machine that will dry the walls and after that he can start to paint. But that is if the other repairs have done the roof. I was a bit confused but good was that the owner of the house was here as well so I didn't have to tell her everything later. I think she knows what needs to be done.
I got a call from the kids school and had to pick up Sofia cause she had a stomach ache. Pore little girl. But she has often problem with her stomach and Lotta and Jonas have taken her to the doctors but they can't find anything wrong with her. Maybe it will go away by it self.
So she went with me when I picked up Agnes and Filip and she fell asleep in the car. So exhausted ;)
The kids are starting to drop their milk tooth. Sofia has a nice gap between her teeth and she looks so cute. It was her first and she was super exited! Filip also dropped one. I remember when I dropped my tooth, and I get that feeling now as well when the kids are dropping theirs ;) Maybe I also dropping some and then the Tooth fairy can visit me! ;)
It rained today as well and I was afraid that it wouldn't be any soccer practise this time either, but me and Filip went to the soccer field and after a while, coach Chris showed up and we had practise. I had really longed for it cause it was canceled last time cause of raining and lightning. It was a good practise but it's kind of hard when the coach just tells me that I should lead one drill and they are gonna work on this and that. Then I have to come up with a drill in like one minute. I was just looking through my head and tried to remember any drill that fitted his demands. And I hope I did good. I mean he saw what I did and didn't say anything so I guess it worked. And at the end we had a game and I played as well! It was so much fun, the kids are really good and I had my water boots on ;) I really miss that sport and I have to find somewhere to play!
Then we had spaghetti and meatballs when we got home. Jummie, a great meal after a hard soccer practise ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment