Monday, October 26, 2009

A sore throat


Not much! The day has been a bit boring and not so excited. I started of with a sore throat, NO I don't wanna get sick. But I guess sooner or later I will. It's so hard to get up in the morning now cause of the darkness. When the alarm rings it's like: "Who set my alarm two hour earlier?" ;) But that's how it is everywhere so, nothing new.
We took the car to school cause of the rain and after that I spend an hour at the treadmill. I'll see if I'll go there tomorrow, depends how I feel in my throat. Don't wanna be sicker.
I took time to remake some things at the dress I'm wearing at Halloween and I realized that I maybe need a white dress to have under, it's a bit see through ;)
Me and the kids went to the park cause it had stopped raining and I wanted to get out. We took tennis rackets with us and me and Filip played a few balls while Sofia went roller shoes (shoes with a wheel under) Sadly it started raining pretty soon again so we had to go home. Filip did his homework and me and Sofia coloured some Halloween paintings.
After dinner watched AFV and it's so funny ;) Sadly it's always funniest when someone is hurt ;)
Jonas is now picking up Lotta from work, she had to work overtime. And I'm watching Ghostwisperer.
That's it. Not a very excited day ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

ps. I don't have a picture from my day so I give you one of my driving licence ;) The hart means that I'm a donor. And it's vertical cause I'm under 21 ds.

1 comment: