Monday, March 8, 2010

BEAUTIFUL




Today (Saturday) it was a girls vs boys day. Filip and Jonas took their bikes and tennis rackets and went out for a nice little trip while me, Lotta and Sofia went to Costco to fill our new fridge with all kind of good stuff ;)
It's such a cool store Costco, they don't have big pack, they have GIANT pack! It's so much fun to be there but it's too bad that U need to be a member otherwise I would have been there every week ;)
Today, the weather was so perfect! Sunny and about 20 degrees, can U believe it! When we got home from Costco, we took out the mattresses for our outdoor furniture and then sat in the sun wall on the backside and ate grapes and just enjoyed life. It was so nice!
At lunch time we drove to Juanita, where Filip and Jonas were, to have lunch together. We ate at a Greek restaurant and I had a delicious Greek salad. Jummie! But it was so much that I took some of it home to have in the evening.
Then we needed to hurry home cause Filip had a basketball game that I was taking him to. Lotta and Jonas wanted to go shopping for a couple of hours so I took the kids. Filip didn't want to go and he was really upset for not be able to ride his bike back home and he was sulky during the whole basketball game.
When we got home, we just grabbed some toys and then we walked down to the water, where there were a lot of people, everyone wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather. Me and Filip bought Frozen Yogurt with some good toppings! He had: gummibears, raspberries and chocolate chips. I had: strawberries and chocolate chips. Jummie!
Sofia wanted an ice cream instead so we went to another place to get that and of course they didn't take card there so I needed to go back and get some cash from the ATM. Then there were so many people in the ice cream store, cause everyone wanted one now and our Ben and Jerry store is closed for the moment so this was the only place to get an ice cream.
After some chaotic moments with kids, toys and ice cream, I manage to get them to the water and we sat down and just enjoyed.
There were really a lot of different people there. Some business men who took a break in their work, some couples, young people, old people, kids, musicians etc And there were so many big boats and jet skis and other water toys ;) We had a really nice time down by the waterfront.
While Sofia played at the beach, me and Filip went to the "Stone store" they have here and since Filip is a collector, he loves it! They had really nice things and he asked me if I wanted to buy anything for me or for him ;) But not today!
We walked back home but we stayed outside, playing with the bikes and the skateboard on the street. It's so much fun being an au pair and U have the perfect excuse to be able to play all those silly games that U deep inside loves ;)
Jonas and Lotta was gone for about three hours so when they got home, I went out for a running trip and I only needed a t-shirt! I ran to those new tennis courts that Lotta had tried to explain another time but I didn't found. This time I found them and they were really nice and more private then the others so when Anna comes back we'll go there. I also ran to a beach that Lotta told me about and it was so beautiful. I was just amazed about the view with the sunset over Seattle, the mountains and the water. I felt that I never wanted to go back. I just wanted to stay in that moment forever! But then the sun was setting and it was getting colder and darker so I ran back home. On my way I saw two big Golden eagles. They were so graceful and peaceful. God, I love this place!
Back home, I took a nice shower and then I called Hanna to see how the plan for the evening was. We had talked about going to a club but Hanna felt sick and truly I was a bit tired so I didn't mind staying home.
I played Rock Band with the family and it was so much fun. Filip was really good with the mic and when he sang Living on a prayer I wonder why the neighbours didn't knock on the door. He was screaming so loud and with so much emotions. He was so cute ;) Unfortunately, the drums doesn't work as they should so we can only play on the beginner level where it doesn't matter what colour U hit. I think I'll create my on player and play some during the week now cause it's so much fun!
Before I went to sleep I watched the latest Lost episode and the very second of Desperate Housewives. It's getting exciting!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment