Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ramona's secret boyfriend



Today (Friday) was a really slow day. I first went to the gym and had Yoga and I spend some time on the Crosstrainer before I went home and decided to take a bath. I got this spa collection for Valentines day and there was a bubble bath, so I used it ;) It was really nice. I laid there for a while and felt so relaxed and all mt worries went off my body.
The rest of the my spare time, I watched friends episodes and couldn't get out of the sofa. I just had a slappy day. And today I didn't have to pick up Agnes cause they are now away on vacations. This meant I had one extra hour off before I walked to pick up the kids.
Filip walked with some friends and he was so happy about that. He really wants to walk alone but it's not working with Sofia so he was glad now when he could do it almost alone ;)
Filip finished the writing on his grasshopper project so next week we can start with the 3D model. I'm so in to this ;)
I went to a grocery store called PCC where they only have organic stuff. Emilie has been talking about this a lot and since there is one really close to here I thought I should check it out. They had a lot of things but it was so expensive! But I bough a package of Wasa and some Panda Liquorice ;) So good!
This evening we finally were going to meat Ramona's boyfriend! He has been here like three times and she has always had some excuse for not letting us meat him but not this time!
We went to The pacific science center to watch the IMAX movie Alice in Wonderland. We were all so excited but when we were at the gate they told us: "We're sorry, but the projector is broken so we can't show any movies" Ehh...what?! Don't U have two projectors? Bummer! Why now, when we drove all the way down here? I got my money back, but since Ramona wanted to see it together with her boyfriends so they got tickets for Sunday instead. I have other stuff so I chose the money.
We didn't really have a backup plan so first we were walking around, trying to think of sth to do. Then we went to Mc Donals's and sat there for like 2 hours just talking and eating cookies and Jelly Beans ;) Cyril, the mysterious boyfriend, was really nice and we all had a good time discussing language and telling horrible au pair stories. He wore a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt with STOCKHOLM so he's high up on my list ;)
After a long drive home I fell immediately in to bed and didn't turned on an alarm ;)
Oh, today Emilie booked a flight for her an me to San Fransisco for a weekend in April! Tjoho! So excited!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment