Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plumber



Today I skyped with my family and we talked about the trip and how soon it actually is. We talked about stuff they should bring and what we shall do, but I think we can't really decide cause everything is depending on the weather.
When we had talked for maybe 40 minutes, my mum needed to go to work so me and dad fixed my sink in the bathroom. Well, I fixed it but he was my guide ;) Mu water didn't wanna go down so I needed to take apart the pipes and clean the from all the disgusting muck that was in the way. After that, it was perfect again! U can tell that I'm a handyman's daughter ;)
Being an au pair doesn't only mean to take care of kids. U are also a chef, a nurse, a mechanic, a plumber, a cleaning lady etc. U never know who U are gonna be today ;)
I went to Bellevue to change my new indoor soccer shoes to a smaller size, and this time they had them in white! Then I went to the mall and I tried to find some stuff for the St Patrick party in two weeks. I only found a necklace, a tiara and some green nail polish. I also bought a adorable necklace with the theme Alice in Wonderland. It's a teapot and a teacup ;) So cute. I'll wear it on Friday when I'll see the movie ;)
I walked to the kids school and brought Filip and Christopher home cause they had a play date. Sofia had her art class but afterwards I drove her to Elise for a play date at her house. I love it when the kids have play dates cause then it so much easier for me ;) I just was on my computer and uploaded some new pictures on facebook and the boys were playing so nicely.
At 5 I drove home Christopher and picked up Sofia cause Filip had the finishing for the basketball tonight and it was at Zeke's pizza!
I walked with the kids there and Lotta came directly from work and met us. The whole team was there with their parents so there were a lot of people. I would have gone crazy if I worked there, with all the kids. But I'm not ;)
It was nice, we had pizza, and although our took some extra time it was so good that it didn't matter. They all got trophies and they were these bouncy head men ;) Really cute and very suitable for the kids ;)
Now I'm just on my computer and I think I maybe will watch the lost episode but we'll see how tired I am.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment