Thursday, March 4, 2010

No school!



The kids were much better today, but they were home today as well since they weer throwing up today.
It was a really slow day cause they were still tired but they had some more energy than yesterday so we were outside for a while cause the weather was so nice and I didn't want to be inside the whole day.
We started the day with listening to a "Bamse" episode and then we watched "The muppets and the treasure island" It was a cute little movie and I was so tired so it was a nice start for me ;)
Sofia got a keyboard not so long ago and today she had a concert for me and her teddy bears. She now knows how to play "Twinkle Twinkle little star" ;)
We played some games, build with duplo and we saw another movie as well.
Outside we tried some new stuff with the skateboard, we tied it to the bicycle so one could drag the other ;) In the beginning it didn't work so well but after some rides it worked and Filip was happy ;)
When Jonas and Lotta came home, I went to the gym since I didn't have the possibility to go this morning. I attended a 1,5 hour Yoga class and it was really nice. You could really take some more time to feel all the poses and the breathing and every thing.
I walked back home and felt really good! That was nice!
I didn't go to Emilie's to watch Grey's and PP cause I didn't want to risk to infect anyone so I'm watching at home.
I'll take a cup of tea and just enjoy some Sandra time after a whole day with the kids ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment