Sunday, March 14, 2010

Soccer and Remember me



I started the day with a walk in Kirkland to wake up. I stopped by at the baseball field and watched some small guys playing for a while. I don't really get baseball. It's really slow and it's not often there is any action. Well I haven't been to a senior game so maybe there is a different.
I called Hanna to see that she was on the right time now after setting the clocks tonight, cause she was gonna play with us today as well. She was and one hour later she was at my place where Jen picked us up and we went to Seattle to play our game. This time it was early, at 1 pm, which was nice cause then U had some time to do stuff afterwards.
At the beginning the other team had only 6 players so we were pretty much at there side all the time. But then, they got to borrow our subs and finally they got some more people and then it was more of a game. Or, it wasn't really a game cause we won with 6-0 and I scored once and did a nice free kick that Jen headed in ;) It was so nice to play. The weather was perfect, it was warm and the sun was shining through the clouds and it smelled like spring. I love that!
When I got home I had to quickly jump in to the shower cause I was meeting Laura at 3:30 at Bellevue college cause she doesn't find the way to the cinema where we were gonna see the movie: Remember me, with Robert Pattinson. But when I got there she called me and said that she was in Bellevue downtown cause she didn't wanted me to drive so far. OK! But she didn't knew where she was. I drove back and after a couple of phone calls we met. She had parked in a parking garage that was kind of far away so she wanted to move the car. When we walked back to where she had parked, we couldn't find it! She was all freaked out and didn't really remember where she had parked it. She was sure of one place but it wasn't there. We walked around in the parking garage for maybe 15 minutes and just before we were gonna call the cops, we found it. It just stood there ;) Laura was so relieved and we drove to the parking garage of the mall instead.
Hanna was also coming and since we were a bit late, she had bought her ticket and went inside when we arrived. But I got our tickets this Tuesday and now they had apparently switched the theaters. So when we got to number 4, there was another movie! Common, what is this for a crap afternoon? The movie had already started but we had to fix so we got some new tickets before we could take a seat. Finally we met Hanna and we got our seats in the front cause we didn't want to disturb everyone at the top.
The movie was great and I love Robert Pattinson, if U didn't knew that ;) But the ending was so sad, U really didn't see that coming.
Afterwards, we went to the mall and checked out the stores but they were closing at 7 so we just went home after that.
Now I'm waiting for Desperate Housewives and listening to Robert Pattinson ;)
Tomorrow comes Anna home!! Jippie!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment