Monday, March 15, 2010

Sun Sun Sun



Today the kids were only in school until 12 cause the teachers have conference in the afternoon, and it's gonna be the same tomorrow.
So during the three hours they were in school, I went to Target to exchange one thing and I went to QFC and NOAH's Bagels and bought tonight's dinner.
The hours went really fast and soon it was time to pick p the kids again. Since I don't have to pick up Agnes before I always walk which is much nicer. And today it was so nice outside. It was sunny and warm. I bet around 20 degrees.
Filip walked with our neighbours back home and they invited him and Sofia to their house later to play. But first we had lunch and then we worked on Filip's grasshopper model. We decorated a shoebox today so it looks like the habitat of a grasshopper. It turned out really well and tomorrow we are going to make the grasshopper.
The kids went off to the neighbours and stayed there for two hours or sth. I first enjoyed the sun in our backyard and then I finished my German home work.
when the kids come back home, we all were out in our back yard and sat on the sofa ad I red to them. It was so nice and cozy.
Then we played some card before we went out to play on the street. It was a really nice day with the kids and when Jonas and Lotta got home, we had dinner out on our terrace thingi and it was still warm. Well, some more degrees wouldn't hurt but I could be there in a t-shirt so it wasn't too cold. ;) How was it back home?
I started to sort out stuff that my family can take back home to Sweden so that I don't have too much when I'm leaving. That's very good cause I'm gonna have a lot! ;)
I walked down to the baseball field here in Kirkland to see if there were any game and it was just starting one. But it was just some young boys so nothing to see ;) And I don't really get the game anyway. I'll go when the seniors are out ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment