Monday, March 22, 2010

Kind of a boring day



Today I was a bit tired, but I guess it's just cause it's Monday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to the gym cause my knee was still a bit sore since the weekend. Finally the yes part was heavier so I went and did some work out on my own and tried not to strain my knee. After one hour I was sweaty enough and took a nice shower.
The rest of the day was really slow and boring. I updated the blog, I was on my computer and I watched the latest Desperate Housewives, that's it. Sounds exciting right? ;)
I was glad when I could pick up the kids and finally do sth. We stayed at school and played at the playground.
The kids got a new toy to have outside. It's a ball on a rope that is on a high stick and U are supposed to get it around the whole pole before your opponent. I called it Smash ball in school. Anyway, we put it together today and the kids love it.
After dinner I went to Bellevue and the Build a Bear store. It's so cool, U make your own teddy bear and then U can buy almost anything to them. Clothes, accessories, shoes, pets etc. It so much fun!
Now it's only 3 days left!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment